Throughout the remainder of this year, several COVID-19 diagnostic nasal swab testing events will be held in Douglas County. All events are from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., or until test kits run out (200 tests per day, per location). These testing events are FREE to eligible individuals (see list at right), and you do not need medical insurance to receive a test. Please note that antibody testing WILL NOT BE OFFERED at these events. You are welcome to drive-thru, walk-up or arrive on a bicycle. Please do not arrive prior to 8 a.m., as space for vehicles at these locations is limited. Wait times will vary throughout the day, depending on demand.
For more information, visit douglas.co.us/covid19-testing.
Event Dates and Locations
- Aug. 4 – Castle Rock Adventist Hospital, Castle Rock
- Aug. 13 – CU Denver South, Lone Tree
- Aug. 25 – PACE Center, Parker
Should I Get Tested?
If you live or work in Douglas County, you can get tested. See a list of those who are eligible below, including individuals who work in high-risk occupations or have been in close contact with someone known to have COVID-19.
- Symptomatic individuals
- Individuals who are high-risk and/or high-priority:
- Child care workers
- Supermarket employees
- Seniors and their caregivers and family members
- Other essential workers
- Have pre-existing conditions and/or are immunocompromised
- Have recently traveled or plan to within the next seven (7) days
- Individuals who need required testing:
- Transition from one treatment facility to another
- Returning to work
- Admittance into camps, sports and other programs
What Do I Need to Bring?
Forms will be available at the event for you to complete, but you must bring your own pen and clipboard or something stable to write on. You will also be asked to show a photo ID with your name.