To enhance the development services provided to Parker’s customers and make the process more efficient, the Town of Parker has revised our application, plan review, permit and inspection processes for compliance with the adopted fire code.
Effective Jan. 1, 2016, all Parker development projects will be processed through the Town’s eTRAKiT system and a separate application to the South Metro Fire Rescue Authority will no longer be required. The new process will entail the following:
• All applications and plans will be submitted through Parker’s eTRAKiT system, including:
• Projects going through the Town’s land use application and planning process
• New construction and remodel permits within the Town limits
• Fire protection system and other permits required by the fire code in the Town of Parker
• Parker community event permits
• Plan reviews will be coordinated through the Town of Parker and applicants will see all building and fire-related comments in the eTRAKiT system
• Inspections will be scheduled through eTRAKiT and all inspection results will be available in the eTRAKiT system
• Parker and the South Metro Fire Rescue Authority will continue to consult and coordinate on applications as necessary to ensure high-quality customer service
The intent of this change is to streamline the Town of Parker’s development process and provide more of a “one-stop shop” for residents, property owners, builders and developers. The South Metro Fire Rescue Authority will continue to provide excellent emergency services, as well as perform ongoing inspections in existing businesses.
Parker and South Metro Fire are currently working on the final details of this new process, which will be rolled out to the Parker community in January 2016.