Companies that apply for and receive a peddler/solicitor license in the Town of Parker may conduct door-to-door sales in Parker. If you prefer that commercial solicitors do not come to your door, you can sign up for the Town's "Do Not Solicit" list.
Do Not Solicit List:
Residents can request that their home address be placed on a Do Not Solicit list for commercial solicitations. To add your name, you can complete an online registration form and submit it to the Town Clerk's office. Registrations go into effect within 30 days after the registration form is received by the Town.
Those exempt from the ordinance are individuals:
- Delivering newspapers, milk, bread, firewood and farm produce
- Whose activities advocate civic, religious, charitable or political causes
- Companies that have a franchise agreement with the Town
- Members of a nationally-recognized non-profit organization (such as Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, - Boys and Girls Clubs of America, etc.) participating in fundraising events
- School children engaging in school-authorized or sponsored fundraising activities
If you are on the Town's "Do Not Solicit" list and receive commercial solicitations, you can report violations by calling the Parker Police Department's non-emergency line at 303.841.9800.
You can read more about the Peddler/Solicitor Permits at www.parkeronline.org/peddler.