Traffic Signals


The Town of Parker maintains most signals in Parker. Some signals, however, are under the jurisdiction of another agency. For example, Lincoln Avenue west of Jordan is in unincorporated Douglas County.

The Traffic Signals Map shows the signals in and around the Town and which agency is responsible for maintaining. For more information, please email our Department of Engineering or call 303.840.9546.

Report A Concern

To report a traffic signal not working, traffic signs damaged or other traffic-related issue, please contact the Department of Engineering/Public Works at 303.840.9546 during regular hours. To report a concern after hours please call the Parker Police Department at 303.841.9800.