Liquor Licenses

The Town Clerk's Office manages Liquor License Applications for the Town of Parker. Liquor License Applications require approval of both the Town of Parker and the State of Colorado, Department of Revenue, Liquor Enforcement Division. Liquor Licenses are issued under the provisions of Chapter 5.02 of the Parker Municipal Code and Articles 3 through 6, Title 44, of the Colorado Revised Statutes. More information regarding State requirements can be found at

Application Process

New Application

Transfer Application

Renewal Application

Report of Changes

  • Change in manager
  • Modification of premises
  • Change in Corporate or Trade Name

Special Event Permit Application

Communal Outdoor Dining Areas

Festival Permits

More Information

For applications and changes not referenced above, please email the Town Clerk's Office or call 303.805.3198. We are here to assist and guide you through the process.